List of Firearms
List of Firearms
Onboard the CEV Eris, ownership of firearms is considered a guaranteed right of all members of the crew. This, in combination of the ancient age of the ship, its explorations of an decrypt and ancient civilization and the research and development conducted onboard, ensures the crew will encounter a wide array of firearms throughout the trip, this is a list of all firearms.
The following is a list of the common manufactures of firearms found within and outside of the CEV Eris.
- Frozenstar: The most prominent firearms manufacturer in the galaxy, focuses on producing of ballistic firearms, but contains a small lineup of energy weapons. Is the primary weapons dealer for the Ironhammer PMC.
- Nanotrasen: While long since defunct ever since its destruction at the hands of the Church of Cyber-Christianity, their weapons remain popular and highly sought after.
- NeoTheology: NeoTheology maintains a small lineup of firearms they manufacture, all being energy based firearms, basing their technology off of Nanotrasen of old, ensuring their energy weapon lineup is highly competitive.
- Moebius Laboratories: While not a traditional firearms manufacturer per-say, they nonetheless are highly motivated in the field of weapons research and development, dissecting ancient weapons of old to create better and more powerful variants. Moebius focus on cutting edge energy firearms, and the sale of their firearms is a rare occurrence.
- Excelsior: The extreme isolation of this communist faction has forced them to pursue their own weapons development, typically acquiring/stealing weapons, they tend to retrofit and reuse old, but reliable, ballistic firearms for their own purpose. Nonetheless, their alternative weapons have a rare tendency of making their way into the general market.
- Serbian Arms: The manufacturing wing of the mysterious Serbian nations of Predstraza, producing specialty weapons and armour of ancient designs for their populace. Nobody really knows how the Serbian Arms vendor ended up aboard the Eris, but provides the crew with affordable protection in times of need.
- Miscellaneous: Multiple independent manufactures exist within the sphere of Human civilization, and while most fail to reach the same dominate presence of their superiors, many do craft their own niche out.
Energy Guns consume different amount of energy each shot. Capacity column depicts how much charge gun consumes per shot.
A word about charge mode
This mode allows you to charge the weapon by holding down the left mouse button (with the safety off) before releasing it for a more powerfully damaging shot, at the cost of higher energy usage. The charge damage is capped at double the normal damage, and the charge rate is heavily dependant on Vigilance.
Explosives Launchers and Specialty
|FS GL "Lenar"||Grenades||6 Grenades|
|NT GL "Protector"||Grenades||6 Grenades|
|Dartgun||Dart cartridge||5 Chemical Mixer darts|