Gunnery Sergeant Eclipse
This section or article is a Work in Progress and should not yet be relied on as factual or complete.
Assigned to: Wiki Team
Please discuss changes with assigned users. If no one is assigned, or if the user is inactive, feel free to edit.
|Aegis Gunnery Sergeant|
Aegis Gunnery Sergeant
|Difficulty: Hard |
Superior: Aegis Commander and Captain
Duties: Maintain the Brig, and keep the Operatives in line for the Commander.
Guides: The Agreement, Enforcement Guide
Quote: Stop shooting the handcuffed prisoners.
The Gunnery Sergeant of Aegis is the defacto second in command to the Aegis Commander of the NEV "Northern Light" and is responsible for managing the brig (prison) and keeping up with the armoury.
At round start, you begin in your office just outside of the armory. Take everything you need from the locker and get started. If you want to keep track of who drew weapons from the armory you can grab the pen and paper and place them at your request table and ask Operatives write down what items they require from the armory.
Upstairs is the Aegis security lobby, this is your main place of work when you are not in the armoury. In the security office, there are four buttons on the wall:
- Brig External Lobby Lockdown Control and Brig Internal Lobby Lockdown Control are responsible for blocking the entire brig. Use both of them to completely shield yourself from the outside world.
- First Section Lockdown Control is responsible for blocking the First Section - brig, access to the bridge, dormitory, and First Officer's Office
- Arrival Lockdown Control is responsible for blocking Arrivals.
Within the lobby security office are two consoles . One of them is responsible for the cameras. Another has access to the personal files of crew members; with it you can enter information on crimes committed and edit their status:
- “Wanted” (Arrest)
- “Serves Punishment” (Incarcerated)
- “Released by parole” (Parolled )
- "The punishment has departed" (Released)
It is best to regularly update records in order to facilitate the work of your fellow operatives, and the Inspector.
- Minor crimes - minor and medium crimes committed by a person ie: robbery or assault
- Major crimes - serious and especially serious ie: murder
- Important notes -important notes and everything that is not included in the details of crimes. If necessary, you can print the orientation (Print "Wanted" poster), and send the operatives to paste them.
- Take a regular patrol of the entire brig and if you find an intruder immediately delay him and inform the Commander/call for reinforcements.
- Make an inventory of weapons. Give out weapons / ammunition / uniforms “on record”: record who, when, what and how much took. Request confirmation from the Commander.
- Do not leave the brig with no one watching it. Truth. Not worth it.
- Monitor important (and not so) places on the ship by cameras. Important places are the head offices, AI upload, engine, RnD.
- If someone comes to the brig lobby and asks for an audience, be sure to listen to him.
- The Gunnery Sergeant office outside of the armory has a console with camera controls