How long have you been playing Space Station 13:
How long have you been playing Eclipse:
Describe what role-playing means to you:
Define what a "Problem Player" is in your own words:
Define a "Toxic Player" in your own words:
Define "Admin Abuse" in your own words:
In your opinion, what the biggest problem with the server right now?:
How would you have it resolved?:

Go through the following scenarios and state how you would deal with it...
An adminhelp comes in claiming an individual is griefing.
How I'd handle it:

A player is upset about a scenario, but they are clearly in the wrong.
How I'd handle it:

When interviewing several individuals, one is lying but you cannot tell who it is.
How I'd handle it:

After interviewing several individuals, you have a pretty good idea of who is lying, but still lack concrete, infallible proof. Despite your best efforts, some details remain ambiguous. What now?
How I'd handle it:

An individual is playing a character who has sparked several adminhelps regarding said individual, but they are not in any clear violation of the rules.
How I'd handle it:

Multiple character deaths have occurred and you are attempting to investigate. One player exhibits poor role-playing skills combined with insulting all those involved, another rushed after trouble started and only used lethal force, and a third went on and attacked several other individuals after the first fight was finished.
How I'd handle it:

How would you handle a situation on station that, whilst a player is calling out for administrative assistance stating that something is unfair, it appears is purely IC?

What would you do if you were uncertain that the purely IC reaction towards the victim or the instigator was unjustified?

And most importantly: How would you handle both situations above without being invasive in the round and turning a situation into an Admin-paralyze and PM slog?

What kinds of events do you think you're willing to run? Propose to me a detailed event idea, and theoretically how you would go about performing in on station.

What prior admin/moderator/management experience do you possess, if any?:

Finally, what unique aspects of yourself can you bring to the staff? What can you bring to the team that is, in your opinion, needed?: