[DrExample] PantherPusher - permaban

Post by thespookiestskeleton »

Byond account and character name: PantherPusher
Discord ID (if applicable): ASkeleton#6116
Banning admin: DrExample
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Everything
Ban reason given: several counts of metagaming, OOC toxicity, and failrp
Ban length: Perma, appealable after 7 days
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 10/26/21 9:31 P.M.
Your side of the story: Nothing I say could possibly help me, I fucked up bigtime.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Because my actions were done out of emotion, not intentional malice. I like this server a lot and I have friends who I like playing with. Nestor does cool stuff that I like to see and ss13 is one of my favorite games. I have come to a few rules for my self to prevent this happening ever again.
Firstly, security is a slippery slope to abusing power and shit so I'll stay off of that.
Secondly, I won't set antag roles that can't reasonably be pacifist, such as carrion and excel, that way I don't murder bad.
Thirdly, actively avoid PVP situations by either hiding or ignoring, only fight players if I'm attacked directly.
Fourth, if stuff happening while I'm observing is making me upset, just leave and do something else for a while.

I believe by taking these steps I should be able to avoid having my emotions make me be shitty while still being able to participate in the round, if these don't work then frankly all hope is lost for me to be able to continue playing in this environment.

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: [DrExample] PantherPusher - permaban

Post by Administrator »

Approved. Do keep in mind this is your last strike and if you are ever to get banned again, appealing wouldn't be an option.