Club Manager Eclipse
This section or article is a Work in Progress and should not yet be relied on as factual or complete.
Assigned to: Wiki Team
Please discuss changes with assigned users. If no one is assigned, or if the user is inactive, feel free to edit.
|Difficulty: Easy |
Superior: Captain and First Officer
Duties: Fulfill the crew's dietary and alcoholic needs.
Guides: Drinks recipes, Food recipes
The Club Manager is the owner and main beneficiary of the club "Blue's Recluse," aboard the Northern Light. He employs Club Workers to help run and maintain the business. He has the deciding say on what is being served and how its being served. It is his job to make sure customers are happy with the services, and are willing to shell out credits to receive them.
You will start in the club. You can find a chefs locker here and formal locker, as well as a shotgun with beanbag shells(for unruly customers). Your job is to make sure the customers are satisfied and shelling out money. You can start by giving a peptalk to your employees and setting the menu for the day. Some leadership skills are required to order your Workers around as efficiently as possible, and make sure that no trouble arises inside your neutral ground domain.
You will have vendors available with liquor and a book of common recipes for drinks. That old thing is outdated however, so we want to open up our fancy Club PDA and access the Neon Cocktails! Application. This is a database of drinks and cocktails that customers might request of you. Now you don’t have to memorize since they are all available at the touch of a button!
You might also get requests for food. That is why we have a kitchen! You will start with donk pockets, some eggs, flour, and meat in the freezer. There is also a grinder in the kitchen that will let you blend together ingredients. All you have to do to cook something is put it in the microwave and turn it on. If what you cooked falls into the parameters of a recipe, you will get the desired result. Otherwise, you will burn whatever food you put in there.
You can barter with the church personnel known as Agrolytes for ingredients such as eggs, milk, fruits and vegetables. There is also a public garden available inside the chapel so you can grow your own. The Agrolytes are not obligated to help you, and may prioritize requests from their own faithful.
- Diversify! Very little is illegal on the Northern Light. You already have a headstart on real estate for capitalist growth. Consider expanding your menu to include: stimulants and narcotics, guns, ammunition, resources or anything else you think your customers might want. Why would you go to two or three stores, when you could go to just one?
- People go to Clubs like yours expecting seedy rumours and black market services. If they are willing to pay, why not provide it?
- Expand! Feel free to change the decoration of the club and expand your space as you see fit. Its your club.
- Consider using your Workers for things other than tending to the bar. With procured maintenance access, a Club Worker can bring in a lot of dough and items.
- Be the Boss! The Club Manager is technically a civilian, but a rich civilian nonetheless. Don’t be shy and use your status as the boss to seize more prestige and power for yourself on the ship.
- Consider hiring more faithful employees from the masses of vagabonds roaming the ship; or a shady Aegis Operative with a low price tag.